Friday, January 17, 2014

Love treats

Hello everyone, today I wanted to share a treat container designed using Really Reasonable Ribbon. For my container, I covered it with design paper, then some RRR Lace in Camille for the ends of the container. Next I made some bows using the Really Reasonable Ribbon Red Gingham ribbon.

To attach everything I used the 1/4" scor - tape that Bonnie carries. I love using this as it really holds the dp to your projects.


The circles were punched using some punches, and then I used some Red Glitter Thickers from AC. The darling Love Birds are from The Scrapping Cottage and are super sweet!! 

I recycled this container.  It was given to me in a swap with a hanging tag. However I thought adding some dp, ribbons, lace, and die cuts would be super cute. And it still has the candy kisses inside....hahahah NOPE I didn't eat those yet.....LOL

Thank you for looking and have a super wonderful day!!
Hugs to all
Cheryl

2 comments :

  1. Very sweet and very clever to up cycle this box it truly is a treat for your eyes and your tummy lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very sweet container for valentine sweets! I love the colors and ribbons - so frilly! Robin

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say