Friday, May 30, 2014

Inspiration Day with Carolyn


Hi ya peeps, hope you are all enjoying the summer weather! For my ribbon project today I decided to try my hand at a baby card.


I adore Winnie the Pooh! So many fond memories watching the movies and reading the books. For my card I added a circle with loops die cut. I then threaded the pink ribbon through the loops and added a summery green ribbon and matching button.

Ribbon Recipe:

Don't forget to stop by the Really Reasonable Ribbon Facebook and Pinterest pages for more inspiration.

3 comments :

  1. Truly is a beautiful creation your so talented x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Evrning Carolyn what a pretty card I love the colours you have used xx

    Debs xx

    debsartliffscards.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too Cute! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say