Thursday, May 22, 2014

Zutter Bow-it-All V2.0 Tutorial - Fiber Flower Embellishments


Hi everyone.  This is Bonnie from Really Reasonable Ribbon back with another fun Bow-it-All V2.0 Tutorial.  Today we are making something a little different - Fiber Flowers!

We've been making gorgeous bows with our Bow-it-All V2.0, but now I'm off to see what else I can use it for.



These gorgeous flowers are so fast and easy to make and they make a great card embellishment, pin or even a hair clip!



Here is my video tutorial.  You'll be amazed how easy and fast these great fiber flowers come together.



I used a fiber flower as an embellishment on the card below.


I also threaded some Capri Blue Satin with Grosgrain Edge Ribbon through the Spellbinders A Gilded Life Die and tied a perfect little bow with my Bow-it-All Tool.


For this fun fiber flower rosette, I made the fiber flower and created the other layers with some of the ribbons in the RRR May Ribbon Club Assortment.  I show how the rosette was created in the video above.


Not a member yet?  Why not enroll today and begin with the Vintage Patriotic themed May Assortment which contains 9 styles and a total of 17 yards of ribbon and lace.  What a fun way to build your ribbon stash!


Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like the video today.

~ Bonnie ~

10 comments :

  1. They look fabulous! My Bow Easy is arriving soon...I will definitely try to make the fiber flowers! Thanks!

    Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! You are going to LOVE your Bow-it-All!!

      Delete
  2. Michelle Shedoudy5/22/14, 12:35 PM

    Now you have done it - have the original Bow It All, but just have to have the V.2 of it! My hubby will die!!! Oh well, I will make these fabulous yarn flowers for him..HA! Anyway, absolutely love this project Bonnie! Everything is so wonderful with the Bow It All tool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol Michelle - you should just go for it!! I'm sure he will LOVE some gorgeous flowers made on your new Bow-it-All V2.0 too!! :)

      Delete
  3. This is another fantastic video Bonnie! Thanks for sharing the yarn flowers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this project! I'm going to try this - your flowers are awesome! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful is your card full of lovely detail those flowers are absolutely beautiful your so creative xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. whats the best fiber to use?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just used what I had in my stash and experimented. The only thing that did not work really well is really thick fibers because you can't get the center tightened enough for it to create the round shape. Play around and see what you like! Thanks for watching!

      Delete

We'd love to hear what you have to say