Monday, December 8, 2014

Makin' a List and Checkin' it Twice


I am a huge list maker and it keeps me on track with all the things I do in my busy life, so today I created two projects to make those lists more jolly for you to use and a fun way to do a Christmas countdown for your family.  It's really small and portable too!!


For these two projects, I used lots of pretty satin ribbons from Really Reasonable Ribbon.  The red and green on the countdown pad project is called Checkerboard Satin and the green is Metallic Edged Satin.  And the Santa Claus pad cover uses Pink Satin/Grosgrain Ribbon,  Metallic Silver String, and a pink button to tie it all together.  The paper is from Bo Bunny and I used the 12 x12 printed piece to cut a 4 inch wide cover for it.  I used a snowflake from my stash and lined the inside with the matching pink on the other side of the paper so it was really quick and easy. The top notepad holder is made with Teresa Collins papers and tags.  It was quick and easy and they would be great to make for gifts too.



Since I am trying to use up some of the things I have in my stash, I had this set of countdown tags from MME and matching papers so I created a Countdown close pin that I could change the tags for each day until Christmas.  I love it!!  This would be a really fun project for the kids to help you with and it really doesn't take much time at all.  The pretty ribbon that I used for this came from the new Winter Wonderland Mix Ribbon Club Assortment for this month.  It has skads of beautiful ribbons in it and I have lots of other fun things to share this month that I did with it too.  My other favorite ribbon is the Holiday checked ribbon on the countdown project.  I picked up all the colors in the paper and the pretty star that I used for the top with the snowflake on it.

Well that's it from me today so get those lists made and have fun shopping :)

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say