Thursday, May 14, 2015

Fun with Foil


Hi there crafty peeps!  I am back today to share a card I made with some fun new products I have been absolutely itching to try.  If you follow the latest crafty trends, I am sure you are well aware there is a craze right now for anything foiled.  I decided to jump on the band wagon and I am hooked! 


I used Heidi Swapp Minc Foil in Rose Gold and Mint.  I also used her butterfly die cut laser images and her laser printed die cut tags.  I foiled all of the laser printed pieces with my laminator. The papers are from the Simon Says Stamp May Card Kit.  I wrapped Priscilla White Crochet Lace around the card to created a border between the two different patterned papers.  I also made a simple double loop bow for the top of my foiled tag with Aqua Delicate Stitched Satin Ribbon.  I added three different sized dark gray flat backed pearls to the center of the butterfly for some added interest. 

This technique is so easy and fun.  You can create so many wonderful cards and other décor with very little effort.  It is also relatively inexpensive.  I encourage you to give it a try.  Have a wonderful day!

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say