Friday, May 8, 2015

Patriotic 'Welcome Home' Card


Greetings ribbon lovers!  It's Bonnie back again today with another card using some fun ribbons from the May Ribbon Club assortment from Really Reasonable Ribbon.


If you are not a Ribbon Club member yet, JOIN TODAY and begin with this fun Patriotic themed assortment.  You'll use this assortment all summer on loads of different projects!


I created my two-color double-loop double-layer bow with my Bow-it-All V2.0.  I'm telling you - GET THIS TOOL!!  - You won't be sorry.  I use it on all my projects.


I will have a tutorial for this two color bow out soon.  To view all my Bow-it-All Videos to date, please visit my YouTube Channel.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  For more information on products used on this card or to see some of my other projects, please visit my Make Time To Craft Blog.

Bonnie

1 comment :

  1. Should go to some very lucky veteran. It's beautiful. Very patriotic. Thanks for sharing. Love it.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say