Saturday, October 31, 2015

Happy Halloween!

Hi friends.  Happy Halloween to all!  
The big day is finally here and all the cute little ghosts and goblins will be running around the neighborhood having fun and collecting treats today.  I'm finishing out the Halloween crafting season for this year with one more 'too cute to be scary' Halloween card embellished with some of my favorite ribbons from Really Reasonable Ribbon.
The Black Houndstooth Plaid Ribbon is one of my new favorite ribbons.  There is a HUGE selection of plaid and gingham ribbon styles at Really Reasonable Ribbon and it's really hard to pick a favorite!
My pretty double-loop bow was created on my Bow-it-All V2.0 Tool.  It's so quick and easy to tie gorgeous bows with this tool!  To view all my Bow-it-All video tutorials, please click HERE.

I also ran a piece of the black houndstooth plaid ribbon across the center of the card and topped it with the super cute Itsy Bitsy Spider Grosgrain Ribbon.  This one if my very favorite Halloween styles.  How can you not love those adorable spiders?!!
Thanks so much for stopping by today.  For more information on other projects used on my card, please visit my Make Time to Craft Blog.

~ Bonnie ~

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say