Sunday, January 15, 2017

I Love You

Hey RRR peeps!  Got a cute one for you today......YES another Valentine card.  But...but...but....they're so fun to create.  Here she is....full of vibrant pinks....and a whole lot of old school holiday.
 I used Baby pink and lipstick red seam binding and mixed them together. 
 I also added a lovely Wild Orchid Pink Wild Rose.  Lots of layers and older pieces of chipboard that I was er....hoarding.  They found a home today though!  Yeaaaaaaa!

Well folks that is it for me today..............ya'll have a wonderful day.  
Hugs, Cherry

3 comments :

  1. Love this cute card and all the bright ribbon colors. Where did you get the little card of the girl and her dog. Would like to get some of those. Edna Burgess

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say