Thursday, January 12, 2017

Love....

Hi friends.  Are you feeling the love yet?  Time to get working on those Valentine's Cards and projects and Really Reasonable Ribbon has loads of ribbons and trims to help with those projects.
I am a pink lover so this card is right in my wheel-house.  I created a pretty bi-color double-loop bow on my Bow-it-All V3.0 using 5/8" Shocking Pink and Sherbet Delicate Stitched Satin Ribbon.

For a video tutorial on how I created this pretty bow, please click HERE.
Along with a large selection of pink and red ribbons in a variety of styles, Really Reasonable Ribbon also carries quite a few Valentine Print ribbons like the pretty Mixed Pink Heart Grosgrain Ribbon that runs under my sentiment panel.  Check out the full listing of Valentine Themed Ribbons at RRR.
I added a dainty little Pink 10mm Resin Flower Cabachon to the center of my bow to add a little pizzazz.  These pretty embellishments come in a variety pack and also single color packs in white, magenta and purple.  Really Reasonable Ribbon now has a large variety of Pretty Embellishments for all your projects.
Thanks so much for stopping by today.  For more information on the other products used on my card, please visit my Make Time to Craft Blog.

~ Bonnie ~

1 comment :

  1. Gorgeous, classic Valentine, Bonnie! I love that TD die cut!!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say