Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Happy Holidays

Hello!  Karen Letchworth here today....and although it's just a little bit early, all my friends at Really Reasonable Ribbon and I want to wish you Happy Holidays; and we hope that you will think of RRR when you start creating your Christmas cards, and when making out your "Wish List" for Santa.  Our lovely shop is filled with ribbons, trims of all sorts, flowers, embellishments, and SO much more.  Just look at this sweet card I created with a few of my Really Reasonable Ribbon favorites.
I used some patterned papers and goodies from the Bundled Up line by Crate Paper and inked all my edges. I laid a strip of Bright Pink Plaid Ribbon under the sentiment tag using a fabulous Adhesive called Scor-Tape (Actually, I used the Scor-Tape all over my card).  Then, I wrapped some Teal Baker's Twine around the sentiment tag, and tied a bow with the Teal Baker's Twine combined with Ivory Burlap String, and a couple of Baby Pink Double-Head Stamens, Red Double-Head Stamens, and Aqua Double-Head Stamens.  I tucked in a snippet of Pink Center-Stitch Burlap String and topped it all with a cute piece of pink snowflake flair.
There's a FUN CHALLENGE where you can link up ANY project with ribbon or trim of some sort. We'd love to have you play along with us!  And don't forget about all the fabulous inspiration here on the blog every day, our Blog Hop on the 13th, special sales/promotional offers (like the one taking place now), and all the AMAZING PRODUCTS available now in the Really Reasonable Ribbon store.  You won't want to miss anything, so be sure to stop by often.  We're here to help YOU create something wonderful as you prepare to celebrate your Happy Holidays!

Blessings,
Karen

1 comment :

We'd love to hear what you have to say