Saturday, October 14, 2017

Sweet Christmas Tag

Hello crafty friends, Cheryl here with a sweet Christmas tag I created for Really Reasonable Ribbon using some of their gorgeous ribbons from the October Ribbon Club Assortment, and then some embellishments as well. I picked two ribbons and then the lace from this month's kit. Love them all!!!

On my tag I chose to use Graphic45 design paper to cover this large tag, then cut one of the design papers that had little tags and added this one using the foam tabs, and that is where the Santa and sentiment came from. I had some red poinsettia's that I had cut extra for my card yesterday and thought they would be cute on this tag, so I added what I had left. I also added some 8mm pearls, metal leaves, and green leaves to the cluster of poinsettias. I added lace across the bottom, and then used the large diamond satin to tie through the hole, and then used the other satin to create my bow.

I had a lot of fun creating this sweet little Christmas tag, as it took very little time, and was super easy to make. Love when you can make tags fast, and they turn out cute! :)

Really Reasonable Ribbon Supplies Used:



Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

1 comment :

We'd love to hear what you have to say