Saturday, November 11, 2017

Blessed Mini Wood Pallet

Hi friends and happy weekend to you! Linsey here and my apologies for my project being late today! With the holidays coming up ever so quickly, I've switched to fall and winter mode with my crafting lately. Today I have a miniature piece of home/office décor that will spruce up an area and bring some warmth. I sure hope you like it and find a bit of inspiration in it!
I started with a miniature wood pallet and covered it with paper from the Vintage Blessings collection by Simple Stories. I used several stickers to decorate the front and create a little home scene. Then I added a few WOC Miniature Sweetheart Blossoms in White and Two-Tone Pink. Finally, I added some of the super beautiful ribbons from the November Ribbon Club Assortment to complete the piece. I used the 3/8" Satin with Gold Metallic Edges Vanilla for the bow and 3/8" Plaid Ribbon Raspberry Swirl tied to the tree. Thank you so much for stopping by to take a peek! I hope you have a great rest of the weekend and happy crafting!

1 comment :

We'd love to hear what you have to say