Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Merry Christmas

Hello Crafty Friends and Tuesday to you all!
Today's card was created for Really Reasonable Ribbon. using the Country Holiday Ribbon , Delicate Stitched Satin Ribbon from this months Ribbon Collection. I have to say I LOVE LOVE LOVE all the ribbons in this months assortment, but then again I love every months assortment so that is an easy one :) I chose the blue as it goes perfectly with my card for today.

Stamps and design paper are all from the Scandinavian Holiday set from Club scrap. I did stamp the deer, Merry Christmas and snowflakes from the stamp set. Next the design paper was cut from the 12 x 12 sheet of design paper. Back blue card stock was stamped using a blue ink and snowflake stamp. I added some embellishments and beautiful Really Reasonable Ribbon in a Delicate Stitch blue ribbon.
I love how simple this card turned out, and normally I love a lot of layers and such, but for this one I tried to keep it simple, and for me this is simple, kinda clean and simple....hehehehee

Really Reasonable Ribbon Supplies:
Delicate Stitched Ribbon
Covered Buttons
Rhinestones
Foam Tabs
Foam Tabs thin
Scor-Tape

Other Supplies used:
Blue thread for sewing
hot glue gun
Brown ink
White Gel pen
Design Paper From The Scandinavian Holiday Collection
Red Card stock
Scandinavian Holiday Jumbo unmounted rubber stamps



Thank you so much for looking and have a lovely day!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

3 comments :

  1. A lovely reindeer creation - like that stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. An absolutely wonderful card creation using the deer. I love all the stitching and the colors and layers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning Christmas card and such a beautiful bow and ribbon!!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say